Payment Options

  • Pay using Tuition Assistance. Contact your Education Center for assistance.
  • Pay their tuition in full via credit card or for other payment options contact our Business Office representative at (210) 829-6043.
  • VA Benefits, Please visit Start My Benefits at for the necessary steps to obtain VA Certification. You can also call at (210) 832-5651 or e-mail at
  • Use of Employer Reimbursement please contact Business Office representative at (210) 829-6043.
  • Use of Financial Aid please contact the Financial Assistance office at (210) 829-6008 or email at

Visit the Business Office webpage for additional payment info.

Military Spouses

Spouses of an active duty service member may be eligible for up to $4,000 in financial assistance towards their education provided by The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program. The MyCAA helps military spouses who are pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications, or Associate's Degrees (excluding the Associate's Degrees in General Studies that does not have concentrations) necessary for gainful employment in high demand, high growth portable career fields and occupations.