Aid and Award Process

Find information on applying for aid, estimating costs, understanding your award letter and exploring next steps to complete your financial aid file.

  • Apply for Financial Aid
    Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial assistance (grants, work-study and loans) to pay for college. You (and your parent, if you are a dependent) will need to create an FSA ID before starting the process. Applications for the following year open October 1.
  • View Your Aid Online
    Access your financial assistance information through BannerWeb to view requirements needed to complete your file, verify what you have been awarded and see when your aid will be disbursed.
  • Resources for Non-U.S. Citizens
    Explore options available to non-U.S. citizens which are not dependent upon the FAFSA.

Additional Resources

Main Campus Undergraduate 

Main Campus Graduate

SPS Undergraduate

SPS Graduate

Professional Programs