Transfer Orientation Dates:
- 1. Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- 2. Thursday, May 16, 2019
- 3. Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- 4. Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- 5. Thursday, August 15, 2019
Location: Student Engagement Center Ballroom.
Check-in: 8:30 a.m.
Orientation Next Steps
Here are a few items you will need to make sure you’ve taken care of between now and the spring.
- Submit your final transcript. Please ask your institution to send your final transcript to:
University of the Incarnate Word
Office of Admissions
4301 Broadway, CPO 285
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Submit your proof of vaccination against meningitis to health services. You can email them to email@example.com, or deliver them in person. (Students under age 22 only)
- Apply for housing (if you plan to live on campus). Information and applications are available at uiw.edu/housing.
- Visit the Business Office. Students must pay tuition, or enter a payment plan, before the semester begins. Late fees will be assessed on delinquent accounts.
- Insurance waiver. All UIW students must have medical insurance. If you are insured by a family plan, please ensure you waive coverage through the University to avoid charges. Contact the Business Office for more information.