New Student Orientation - Summer 2021


Congratulations on becoming a Committed Cardinal!

Choose between Freshman and Transfer orientation to find more information and review the orientation dates. On the Orientation Day page, you will find all the information you will need throughout your orientation day.

students at freshman orientation

Freshman Orientation Dates

UIW students

Transfer Orientation Dates

Student at orientation with UIW photo frame

Orientation Day Information