What to do if you have transcripts in a language other than English?
An official translation is required for any transcript not issued in English. Students must submit the official transcript and the official translation. The translation may be done in the home country but must be stamped, signed and sealed by an official translating service.

Credential Evaluation Policy

All international transfer students with university credits from a foreign country must submit a detailed course or course by course evaluation prior to their application being reviewed. UIW requires this type of evaluation to determine the number of credits that may transfer in. The detailed course evaluation must include all courses completed at the student's former university, including grades below a C and repeated courses. The following agencies are recommended by UIW, along with members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, NACES, UIW will only accept evaluations from one of the NACES members.

  • International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
    PO Box 3665
    Culver City, CA 90231-3665
  • World Education Services (WES)
    Bowling Green Station
    PO Box 5087
    New York, NY 10274-5087