We will work to help every student graduate with the lowest possible debt and secure a career that lifts their lives, their families, and their communities. We will inspire our students to live life to its fullest sense, with the genuine abundance of God's love and grace. Additionally, we will commit to facilitate and support the work of the faculty and staff.
- Double the endowment over the next 10 years to better support students through graduation.
- Increase support to students and faculty for proven, high-value student experiences that improve graduation rates, such as study abroad, summer research, internships, and mentoring.
- Brand and promote programs in ways that strengthen us as One Word, improving our reputational standing.
- Make UIW a premiere provider of educational service to men and women of the military and veterans.
- Unite UIW programs with pathways that begin in our Brainpower Connection schools and continue through graduate and professional degrees, adding value for our students and their families.
- Create opportunities with other CCVI sponsored ministries that will strengthen personal and professional bonds among our fellow ministries.
- Improve UIW’s infrastructure of facilities, staffing levels, and business processes.
- Strengthen our Catholic identity as expressed in the spiritual heritage of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, embodied in programs and priorities that promote human dignity and integrate intellectual and spiritual growth.