Graduate Degrees

Continue your education journey and pursue professional excellence with a master’s degree.

Earn a Master of Education (M.Ed.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education through the Dreeben School of Education. Our master's degree programs prepare students for academic and professional expertise in a variety of specialized concentrations. Rigorous coursework and experiential learning opportunities are hallmarks of this dynamic program. Exceptional faculty work to educate, inspire and mold well-rounded students.

An evening schedule offers flexibility, helping meet the needs of working professionals hoping to advance their careers and better serve learners in a variety of fields. An academic advisor dedicated to graduate students also provides support and guidance through graduation.


Master of Arts in Education and Master of Education Degrees

Students studying

Adult Education Concentration

Prepare for a career as an administrator, educator or community leader in various context for adults.

Dreeben School of Education front

General Education Concentration

Pursue a master’s degree with a concentration in general education and prepare to work with learners in a variety of fields.

Graduate student in kinesiology

Kinesiology Concentration

Advance your education in understanding the dynamics of human movement and physiology. This concentration is offered in partnership with the Ila Faye Miller School of Nursing and Health Professions.

University of the Incarnate Word sign

Program Evaluation Concentration

Develop your understanding and skills in program evaluation and prepare for a career in various organizational settings.

graduate student in student services

Student Services in Higher Education Concentration

Gain perspective on today’s higher education students and learn how to best support them through this master’s concentration.


Statue of children on see saw outside of Education buildingGraduate Studies Certificates

Expand your career possibilities by earning a graduate studies certificate in two education specialties.