Readmission to UIW

Readmission to UIW

Students who leave the university for at least one long (fall or spring) semester and wish to return must submit the following:

  • Complete Application for Re-Admission to Main Campus. This application is for undergraduate returning students only.
  • College Transcripts (An official record of any and all college-level work completed since you last attended UIW)

Students who left UIW on academic probation or enforced withdrawal are advised to show evidence of positive life change and academic progress in support of their application. Support documents frequently used include letters of recommendation, and a personal statement addressing why the student is better prepared to be successful in an academic environment.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office of Student Success at 210-805-5813.

School of Gradutate Studies and Research

 Graduate and/or international students wishing to be readmitted should refer to the School of Graduate Studies and Research web site for information.

UIW Online & ADCaP Re-Admission

If you previously attended UIW's ADCaP or UIW Online program but have had a break of enrollment for over two terms and did not complete the UIW degree attempted, please complete the Returning Student Readmission Form.