When: Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Where: Mabee Library Auditorium
Prospective students who might not otherwise be able to visit the campus on a weekday
during regular business hours are invited for an General Overview Information Session.
Students will also be able to meet admissions, financial aid, and residence life personnel,
meet current students, tour the campus, tour residence halls and get all their college
questions answered. Program will begin at the Mabee Library Auditorium
- 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Financial Aid – Individual Consultations (optional)
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Check-In
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. – Admissions, Financial Aid, and Residence Life Presentations
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Campus Tour
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. – Residence Hall Tour (optional)