The Baccalaureate Mass
- PLEASE NOTE: This is the only Baccalaureate Mass.
- The Baccalaureate Mass is for all students—in all programs— regardless of Commencement
- LOCATION: Alice P. McDermott Convocation Center on the UIW campus.
- TIME AND DATE: Friday, May 12, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
- Assemble in cap and gown at 3:30 p.m. on the basement level of the Administration
Building on the University of the Incarnate Word campus.
- The Procession to the Convocation Center begins at 3:45 p.m., students first, then
faculty and followed by administration.
- Doors to the Convocation Center open at 3:00 p.m. on a first-come, first-available
- A ticket is not required. However, seating is limited due to fire code regulations. Therefore, a maximum of 7 guests per graduate is permitted to attend. Seats may not be held past 3:50 p.m. so that we
may seat as many people as possible for Mass and start on time. Additionally, doors will
be closed once we reach capacity. Thank you for your understanding & assistance with
- UIW will host a reception for graduates, their guests, UIW faculty, and administration attending
the Mass immediately after the Mass in the Benson Field House. Complete your RSVP
to attend at this link: Baccalaureate Mass and Reception