The object of the Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain women’s fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member women’s fraternities and the university/college administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Unanimous Agreements, resolutions and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member women’s fraternities.
PHC Bylaws | PHC Meeting Minutes
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Sigma Tau
- Delta Beta Chi