Champion: Sr. Kathleen Coughlin, CCVI, senior advisor to the president for Leadership Gifts and Sponsored Ministries
- Marcos Fragoso, vice president of International Affairs
- Cindy Escamilla, vice president, Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Dr. Tracie Edmond, associate professor of Business Administration
- Dr. Tim Wingert, dean, Rosenberg School of Optometry
- Sr. Yolanda Tarango, CCVI, executive director, Visitation House
To create partnerships and provide mutually beneficial resources for the UIW community and sponsored ministries to support, learn and benefit from the interaction between the CCVI Ministries and the University of the Incarnate Word.
- In creating partnerships think first of the Sponsored Ministries.
- Increase the number of initiatives between UIW and the CCVI Ministries.
- Increase the number of students, faculty and administrators involved with the CCVI Ministries.
- Create future partnerships that would benefit UIW, the high schools and all students.
- Create an awareness and celebrate that the UIW community is a part of a larger network of ministries.
- Help UIW to fulfill its Mission and have a greater impact by working with the Congregation’s Sponsored Ministries.