Champion: Dr. Cyndi Porter, vice president of the Division of Enrollment Services
- Dr. Robert Kiser, professor, Applied Sciences Instruction, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Jon Lovejoy, associate dean, Military & Veterans Affairs
- Adriana Leal, director, Center for Veterans Affairs, and School Certifying Official
- Haley Ayres, advising specialist H-E-B School of Business & Administration
- Christina Rollison, academic advisor, School of Professional Studies
- Marisol Scheer, registrar
- Christopher Marmolejo, student
- Philip J. Rangel, alumnus
- Dr. Kevin Milligan, assistant director, Counseling
- Dan Pedrotti, Jr., UIW Development Board member
The University of the Incarnate Word aspires to be the premier provider of educational opportunities to active duty military members, veterans and their families. UIW will be considered by students, military and veteran education counselors, and the wider military affiliated community to be the first choice for student success.
- Reduce barriers to success for our military affiliated students.
- Develop partnerships with community organizations that embrace the needs of military affiliated students.
- Develop a culture and environment that embraces the interests and needs of military affiliated students.
- Increase and sustain enrollment of military affiliated students (Active, Reserve, Guard, Veterans, family members, and ROTC.)