Champion: Dr. Barbara Aranda-Naranjo, associate provost of Health Professions
- Br. John Paige, CSC, assistant dean, High School Programming
- Dr. Bill Gokelman, professor of Music, and the chair of the Music Department
- Dr. Carlos Garcia, dean, School of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Dr. Alicia Rubio, BBA director, H-E-B School of Business & Administration
- Vincent Porter, dean, School of Professional Studies
- Dr. Kristina Vidaurri, principal, St. Anthony Catholic High School
- Dr. Javier Lozano, director, International Affairs
- Dr. Jakob Rinderknecht, assistant professor, and director, Pastoral Institute
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez, director, Ettling Center for Civic Leadership & Sustainability
- Dr. Ann David, assistant professor, Teacher Education
- Dr. Caroline Goulet, dean, School of Physical Therapy
The University of the Incarnate Word will provide pathways for access to and success through a transformative education that prepares global citizens for mindful engagement in their families, communities, and career. This education is rooted in the charism of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word and graduates will recognize the Word Incarnate in all people and take action to improve our world.
- Strengthening a pathway from the Brainpower schools to UIW and, potentially, to post-baccalaureate programs.
- Create a pathway from Catholic educational institutions, both K-12 and colleges and universities, across the South to UIW.
- Strengthen pathways from Central and South Texas high schools to UIW.
- Create a pathway from national high schools to UIW.
- Create a pathway from international high schools to UIW.
- Strengthen a pathway for employees of our corporate partners from experience and previous education to certification programs, baccalaureate, and post-graduate education.
- Create and strengthen pathways from UIW to experiences and careers in the CCVI ministries.
- Create and strengthen pathways from CCVI ministries to UIW’s educational offerings.