Champion: Chris Gallegos, vice president for Development and University Relations
- Doug Endsley, vice president, Business & Finance
- Sr. Kathleen Coughlin, CCVI, senior advisor to the president for Leadership Gifts and Sponsored Ministries
- Dr. Brian Wickstrom, director, UIW Athletics
- Dr. Joe Labatt, Business Law coordinator, associate professor, H-E-B School of Business & Administration
- Dr. Mary Hoke, dean, Ila Faye Miller School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Dr. David Maize, dean, Feik School of Pharmacy
The University will strive to double its endowment in 10 years to strengthen the academic excellence and financial stability of the University.
- Solicit financial gifts in support of the Strategic Vision and Priorities, especially in support of goals identified by the other Strategic Priority Implementation Teams that can result in endowment gifts that relieve operating budget pressures, that will benefit our students, faculty and UIW community.
- Determine funding priorities to establish a comprehensive campaign (i.e., endowment, capital priorities and annual operating support).