UIW School Leadership Information Session
Tues., April 23, 6-8 p.m.
Virtual (Zoom Video Conferencing) or In-Person
UIW J.E. & L.E. Mabee Library Auditorium
4301 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
Principal as Instructional Leader Certification ProgramGet comprehensive professional leadership skills needed to advance your career as an education administrator. The School Leadership Partnership concentration incorporates theory and practice-based learning, and is designed to prepare leaders who can dramatically improve schools and school districts. The courses in this program, collaboratively designed by faculty from the Dreeben School of Education and instructors from the ESC 20 Cohort of Leadership Associates (CoLA), are built on the set of knowledge, skills, and dispositions that a principal must have.
Why You Should Join Our Program
- Leadership training
- Instructional leadership skills
- Field-based internship/practicum opportunities
- Collaboration, networking, and community building
- T-TESS and AEL Certification
- Expert region and field trainers
- High-quality training aligned with current best practices
- Scholar-practitioner focus
The School Leadership Partnership is a program offered by the University of the Incarnate Word at the Dreeben School of Education and the Education Service Center Region 20 Cohort of Leadership Associates Alternative Principal Certification Program.