E-mail the Music Department's Administrative Assistant, Mr. Roland Sul, M.A. ( email@example.com
), to request a password for accessing the APPLICATION WEBPAGE
On the application, choose from one of the following audition dates:
Mr. Sul will send the webpage password.
- Audition date 1: Saturday, December 8, 2018 (beginning) Music Education Auditions/Seddon Hall/with specific tracks for Instrumental and Vocal auditions/entering FALL 2019 CLOSED
- Audition date 2: Friday, January 11, 2019 (beginning at 1 pm) entering SPRING 2019 CLOSED
- Audition date 3: Saturday, January 26, 2019 (beginning at 9 am) entering FALL 2019 CLOSED
- Audition date 4: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (beginning at 9 am) entering FALL 2019 CLOSED
- Audition date 5: Saturday, March 2, 2019 (beginning at 10 am) entering FALL 2019 CLOSED
- Audition date 6: Monday, July 22, 2019 beginning at 1 pm (before July 23, orientation) Freshman/Transfer entering FALL 2019
- Audition date 7: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 beginning at 1 pm (before August 8, orientation) Freshman/Transfer entering FALL 2019
- Audition date 8: Thursday, August 15, 2019 beginning at 1 pm (on August 15, orientation) TRANSFER ONLY entering FALL 2019
- Audition date 9: Friday, August 23, 2019 (beginning at 1 pm/Final Audition date for FALL 2019) Freshman/Transfer entering FALL 2019
To assure timely evaluation of your application complete the following items at least one week before your audition date. Entrance Audition Form:
- Provide your contact information.
- Select an audition date.
- Provide the current e-mail address of one reference who knows your strengths as a musician (for example, your band or choir director or private lesson instructor). Be sure to inform the person you choose that they will be receiving an e-mail from the UIW music department.
- Vision Statement: Write 2-3 paragraphs on your career goals and reasons for pursuing a music degree.
- Complete the Music Theory Diagnostic: evaluation of basic music theory skills.
3. You will receive an e-mail confirming your specific audition date, time, and location.
4. If, at the conclusion of your scheduled audition, the music faculty agrees that you should be provisionally admitted as a music student, you will be pre-registered for your music classes.
Attention students who have not auditioned before starting classes: All entering freshman and transfer students who did not audition prior to starting their first semester must report to Mr. Roland Sul, M.A. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete the audition procedure.