Virtual Tour

Chapel of the Incarnate Word

Campus Map View Virtual Tour Home

Location Information

Built in 1907, the ornate styling of the Chapel of the Incarnate Word dominates the east end of the campus. Completely renovated in 2009, the chapel is among San Antonio’s most sought after wedding venues, and is used for university celebrations including Heritage Day and Incarnate Word Day.

Offices:

none

Navigate the tour

Previous Stop Next Stop

Resources




GPS COORDINATES

Latitude: N 29 28.108
Longitude: W 98 27.865


 


More Quick Links