Call for Article Submissions
Volume 6: Peace and Social Justice
Submission Guidelines for Contributors:
- Submissions must be in English. Endnotes and references can be in any language as long as they promote the thesis in the paper and they are accompanied by an English translation.
- The author's name, e-mail address and affiliation must appear on the title page of the paper followed by a 150-word abstract.
- University of the Incarnate Word currently utilizes the Sixth edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Authors may submit manuscripts using other scholarly styles so long as the headings and references follow the most recent edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). Authors using other scholarly styles must clearly state the style used on the title page above the abstract. No manuscript lacking proper citation of quotations will be considered for publication.
- Manuscripts for consideration must be submitted in Microsoft Word by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are subject to anonymous (blind) peer review process.
- Deadline for article submissions is September 1, 2013. Each contributing author will be notified on the status of submission as soon as the editors have received comments from the peer reviewers. Contributors will be given a list of any needed revisions, along with a deadline for such revisions.