SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
• Submissions must be in English. Endnotes and references can be in any language as
long as they promote the thesis of the paper and they are accompanied by an English
• The author's name, email address and affiliation must appear on the title page of the paper followed by a 150-word abstract.
• Verbum Incarnatum accepts manuscripts that are formatted according to the editorial guidelines of the Chicago Manual of Style (16th ed.). Manuscripts lacking proper citation of quotations will not be considered for publication.
• Save documents in Microsoft Word and submit by email to Duncan Hayse at email@example.com
• Submissions are subject to anonymous (blind) peer review process. Each contributing author will be notified of the status of submission as soon as the editors have received comments from the peer reviewers.
© . University of the Incarnate Word. All rights reserved.