SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- Submissions must be in English. Endnotes and references can be in any language as
long as they promote the thesis of the paper and they are accompanied by an English
- The author's name, email address and affiliation must appear on the title page of
the paper followed by an abstract of no more than 150 words.
- For this edition and beyond: Please format all submissions according to the Chicago
Manual of Style (16th ed.) editorial guidelines. Manuscripts lacking proper citation
of quotations will not be considered for publication.
- Save documents in Microsoft Word and submit by email to the managing editor, Duncan
Hayse, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are subject to anonymous (blind) peer review process. Each contributing
author will be notified of the status of submission as soon as the editors have received
comments from the peer reviewers.
- Please contact the managing editor, Duncan Hayse, with any questions about formatting
or submissions to the journal.