Transfer Admissions

Transferability of Credit

Home  >  Transfer Admissions  >  Transferability of Credit

Generally, all courses completed at an accredited institution with a grade of C or higher that are normally considered part of a bachelor degree program will transfer to the University of the Incarnate Word. For more information on the transferability of classes, see the “Transfer of University Work” section of the Undergraduate Bulletin. Credit earned at non-accredited institutions, such as trade, technical, and career schools, are advised that such credit is generally not transferable to the University. However, an official transcript of coursework is required for admission consideration.