UIW Executive Council for 2006-2007
- Standing, left to right
- Vincent Rodriguez, assistant to the president/communications (UIW since 2000); MA in journalism from the University of Iowa; BA in journalism from Texas Christian University.
- Dr. David M. Jurenovich, vice president for administration (UIW since 1988); PhD in guidance and counseling from St. Mary’s University; MBA and MS in counseling/college student personnel from Gannon University; and BA in psychology from Gannon College.
- Dr. Louis J. Agnese, Jr., president of UIW since 1985; PhD in counselor education from the University of Pittsburgh; EdS in supervision of counseling services from Gannon University; BA in history and psychology from St. Mary of the Plains College.
- Dr. Terry Dicianna, provost (UIW since 2001); PhD in educational administration from Kent State University; MEd in counseling from the University of Pittsburgh; and BS in biology from Geneva College.
- Dr. Gary Norgan, president of the faculty Senate (UIW since 1991); PhD in nursing from the University of Texas; MS in nursing from the University of Michigan; and BS in nursing form Grand Valley State University.
- Douglas Endsley, vice president for business and finance (UIW since 1993); MBA from St. Mary’s University; MPA in personnel management and BA in political science from Indiana University.
- Dr. Denise Doyle, vice president for academic and student affairs (UIW since 1988); PhD in canon law from St. Paul University; PhD in canon law from the University of Ottawa; a licentiate, MA, and BA in canon law from St. Paul University; and BA in English literature from the University of Victoria.
- Sr. Kathleen Coughlin, CCVI, vice president for institutional advancement (UIW since 2002); MHA from St. Louis University; and BSN from Incarnate Word College.
- Sr. Audrey O’Mahoney, CCVI, assistant to the president/mission effectiveness (UIW since 1975); EdD in organizational leadership from the University of San Francisco; MA in English from Catholic University of America; and BA in English from Incarnate Word College.
- Dr. Patricia Watkins, vice president of international programs (UIW since 1988); EdD in instructional management from Texas A&M University; MEd from Southwest Texas Sates University; and BA from the University of St. Thomas.
Seated, left to right