|Click here to review and register for Summer training sessions. Sessions are open to full and part-time faculty as well as administrative and hourly staff.|
Technology training sessions are scheduled throughout the year. A schedule of current sessions appears in The Word Today. You may also request custom training through our Training Request Form. In addition. the links below provide access to a wide variety of video tutorials and handouts. Feel free to download, print and share any of the training resources. Contact Terry Peak, Training Coordinator @ (210) 829-3920 with questions or comments.
For Faculty & Staff:
- Faculty & Staff Blackboard Training Videos
- Faculty & Staff Blackboard Training Handouts
- Faculty & Staff Computer Resource Training Videos
- Faculty & Staff Computer Resource Training Handouts
- Student Blackboard Training Videos
- Student Blackboard Training Handouts
- Student Computer Resource Training Videos
- Student Computer Resource Training Handouts
The Office of Instructional Technology supports UIW’s mission by providing faculty and staff with the pedagogical tools, training, and resources they need to effectively use technology to enhance teaching, learning, research, and student engagement.