Returning to UIW
Prior to returning to the U.S., you should request a transcript be sent from your host university to UIW. Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
Study Abroad Office
University of the Incarnate Word
847 E. Hildebrand
San Antonio, TX 78212
*Please note that your grades will affect your GPA.
- Upon returning, you should complete the Study Abroad Survey and attend the Re-Entry Session.
- After returning, stay involved by:
- Volunteering to participate in upcoming events such as the Study Abroad Fair, information sessions, and classroom visits
- Share your story - Write a brief description of your international experience, including why you wanted to study abroad, where you went, what you learned, and how studying abroad contributed to your academic career, submit to the Study Abroad Office to be included on the website
- Submit photos of your time abroad to the Study Abroad Office for use in future promotional efforts