The object of the Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain women’s fraternity
life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus
and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member women’s fraternities and the university/college administration
in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Unanimous Agreements,
resolutions and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not
violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member women’s fraternities.
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Delta Beta Chi