The object of the Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain women’s fraternity
life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus
and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member women’s fraternities and the university/college administration
in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Unanimous Agreements,
resolutions and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not
violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member women’s fraternities.