Raffle Lunch for the Month: Dining for a Semester
- Solicit local restaurants for lunch/dinner gift certificates
- This can be done once a semester, or as often as you like.
Booth at a Local Event, i.e. Fiesta: Soda, Coke Float; Face Painting
- Can do this only one night
- Need ample volunteers/workers
- People pay to guess how many candies are in a jar for a chance at a grand
- Tie into a radio promotion or event.
Balloon Sale (similar to a grab bag)
- Certain balloons have prizes in them; People pop the balloon to see if they
- Best to tie into an event.
- In conjunction with Sherriff/Police office.
- Mailout official looking citations stating if they don't pay by certain
date, they run the risk of being "arrested"
- Need a select mailing list (Example: former organization members)
- Follow-up mailing as a reminder.
Cow Chip Bingo
- Need permission to use a ranch/large open space and a cow!
- Mark a large open area into numbered spaces; Sell space
Raffle a Preferred Parking Space on Campus
Seminars/Workshops: Career; Resume; Job Search
- Human resource managers from various companies can give seminars on select
topics. Students can be charged small fees ($10) to attend.
Hire a Student or Administrator for the Day
- Provide winners with dinner certificates for the date.
Lock-in; Jail & Bail
- Use popular DJ or news anchor to call on your behalf.
Rental bus to an Event
Casino Nights with free trip to Las Vegas
- Decorate Christmas tree with them; Businesses can sell them for you
Carwash day for Employees or Carwash-a-thon
Carnation Sale for Valentines
Lunch for a month/Dinner for a week