How to Utilize the Online UIW Bookstore through MyWord
In this module, you will learn:
Go to the next page, to get started.
To successfully log in to your Student MyWord Portal, follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://www.uiw.edu/
2. On the top right corner, click on MyWord.
3. Type your University username and password.
Note: For assistance with login problems or other related issues, contact the University's Helpdesk at 210-829-2721, 1-866-614-5043 (Toll Free), and/or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click Login.
Now proceed to the next page.
To utilize the online UIW Bookstore, follow the steps below.
1. After you have logged into your MyWord Portal, you will see the image listed below.
2. Under Launch Pad, click on Banner Web.
Note: Wait for page to finish loading.
3. Then click on the Student Services Tab.
4. On the menu below, click on Purchase Books Online from the UIW Bookstore.
5. Select a Term and click Submit.
6. Then a comprehensive list of the books required for that term will be displayed. When you are ready to make your purchase, click on Purchase Textbooks.
7. When you are done making your selections, click ADD TO CART.
8. Confirm the number of items you have selected. Then, click GO TO CART.
9. To purchase, click Checkout.
Note: If you have any questions, please contact the UIW Bookstore, 210-829-6056.