How to Utilize the Online UIW Bookstore through Banner Web
In this module, you will learn:
Go to the next page, to get started.
To successfully log in to Banner Web, follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://www.uiw.edu/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on More Quick Links.
3. Under the column Technology, click on Banner Web.
4. Click Login to Secure Area.
5. Then enter in both your User ID (student ID) and PIN (1st time users PIN will be birthday). When you are done, click Login.
Note: For assistance with login problems or other related issues, contact the University's Helpdesk at 210-829-2721, 1-866-614-5043 (Toll Free), and/or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now proceed to the next page.
To utilize the online UIW Bookstore, follow the steps below.
1. After you have logged into Banner Web, click on the Student Services Tab.
2. On the menu below, click on Purchase Books Online from the UIW Bookstore.
3. Select a Term and click Submit.
4. Then a comprehensive list of the books required for that term will be displayed. When you are ready to make your purchase, click on Purchase Textbooks.
5. When you are done making your selections, click ADD TO CART.
6. Confirm the number of items you have selected. Then, click GO TO CART.
7. To purchase, click Checkout.
Note: If you have any questions, please contact the UIW Bookstore, 210-829-6056.