Rehabilitative Science Home

Rehabilitative Science Transfers

Home  >  School of Nursing and Health Professions  >  Rehabilitative Science Home  >  Rehabilitative Science Transfers

UIW Registrar's Office Transfer Articulation Guidelines

Transfer Students

Students that are considering application for admission into the Program from another university or college must first be admitted into the University. Along with the application, transfer students must submit TWO copies of transcripts of ALL UNIVERISTY WORK. Send one set to the UIW Admissions Office. Send the second set of transcripts to the School of Nursing and Health Professions, Attn: Rehabilitative Science Program Director, 4301 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209.


Please note we cannot accept an application without copies of all transcripts.