Juren Sullivan Center For Fashion Management
- Submit an Application
- SAT and/or ACT Test Scores (An official report must be received from the testing center.
You can request your score be sent to UIW by listing our code when you register for
the exam. Our code for the SAT is 6303, and ACT is 4106.)
- G.E.D. scores (if applicable). If you have achieved the General Equivalency Diploma,
an official score report must be submitted.
- AP/Achievement or CLEP Test Score (if taken)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Campus Interview/Visit
- Pay your Matriculation Fee
This one-time $200 fee confirms your intent to enroll
- Apply for financial aid
- Apply for grants & scholarships
- Use the calculator found here.
- The Jurren Sullivan Center for Fashion Management awards several scholarships in the
spring. The scholarships are announced at The Cutting Edge Fiesta® Fashion Show. These scholarships generally range from $500 to $1500. For a list of
scholarships which have been awarded in the past click here.
- Apply for on-campus housing
Students' medical records are confidential and maintained in the Campus Health Center.
All students living in on-campus residence halls must have a current immunization
record and health history record on file with the Office of Health Services. Immunizations
that are required are:
Copies of these immunizations and the health history record must be provided to the
Health Center before students begin classes.
- proof of a tetanus booster within the last ten years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine #1 & #2.
- Meningitis Vaccination
- The influenza vaccine is also strongly recommended for all students living in the
- Immunization records can be mailed to:
Health Services CPO#30
San Antonio, TX 78209
- or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health history record may be filled out at the Health Services Office
- For additional information from Health Services
All first-time freshmen students are pre-scheduled for courses. Please complete the
online questionnaire and you will receive your schedule within two weeks.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Challenge Exams
If you are required to take ENGL 0312 or MATH 0318 and feel you should be placed in
a higher English or Math course, call the Testing Center at (210)829-3876 to schedule
an appointment to take a challenge exam. To determine your course placement, click
All UIW students are expected to arrive for study at UIW with appropriate laptop or
tablet technology. Information about technology resources can be found here.