Office Of The Registrar

Request to Study at Another Institution

Home  >  Office Of The Registrar  >  Request to Study at Another Institution

Transfer Credit Policy:

  1. 36 of the final 45 hours applied toward degrees awarded at UIW must be completed at UIW.
  2. CLEP and challenge credits are considered transfer credit and do not satisfy residency requirements.

Current students, please review your academic requirement in Degree Works before selecting courses to take at another institution. We recommend you discuss your plans to take courses with your academic advisor.

Submission of this form does not guarantee approval. Once it has been reviewed and processed, the approved form will be emailed to your student email. A copy of the processed form will also be sent to your primary advisor. If you do not complete the courses listed below during the enrollment period requested, you must resubmit your form.

If you are requesting to Study Abroad, please visit their webpage for instructions. If you are requesting to study through the inter-institutional agreement, please complete the form found here and follow instructions as outlined.

It is the student’s responsibility to provide the Registrar's Office at UIW with an official transcript of credits completed.

*Please be advised it is recommended Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers be used*

General Information

First and Last Name


If you have not applied to graduate, please indicate the term you anticipate completing your studies. If you have applied, please indicate the semester of graduation.

Institution Information

For example: ENGL 1301

What UIW course will this transfer in as?

What UIW course will this transfer in as?

What UIW course will this transfer in as?

What UIW course will this transfer in as?

Please enter additional questions or comments regarding this request.