The Academic Calendar contains the deadlines pertaining to registration and graduation.
These deadlines are strictly enforced by the University. The deadlines are posted
in the schedule of classes, on the Registrar's Office bulletin board, on signs distributed
around the campus, and on this web site. Students are held accountable for knowing
The deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar have fees that range from $25 to $150.
We strongly recommend that students meet the deadlines to avoid the fees.
Calendars contain all dates and deadlines associated with the Fall, Spring and Summer
terms for all US locations.
- 2015-2016 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar in CSV format to import into Microsoft Outlook
File: 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
CSV File Download Instructions (Process may not be available for MACs or for Outlook
- Download the file by selecting the "File" link above.
- Select "save" when prompted.
- Save the file to your desktop or in a file folder you can locate in your directory
- Open Outlook and select the "File" tab.
- Select the "Open" tab.
- Select the "Import" tab.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and then select "Next."
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and then select "Next."
- Select "Browse" and then locate and select the file your saved in the third step above.
- Select "Next."
- Select the "Do not import duplicate items" button and then select "Next."
- Select your calendar and then select "Next."
- Ensure that the box next to the import message is checked.
- Select "Finish."
- Process will take a few minutes to run.
- 2013-2014 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2012-2013 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2011-2012 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2010-2011 Academic Calendar PDF
- 2009-2010 Academic Calendar PDF
The calendar is subject to change without notice.
Updates, corrections, and/or changes to the calendar are posted online as they occur.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, select this link first: After the Adobe link opens, you will need to scroll down to the "Get Acrobat Reader
Free" link. Once the software is installed, you may open the PDF forms.
Office of the Registrar
University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway, CPO 304
San Antonio, TX 78209