As a college preparatory school, we present a challenging curriculum for high school students. We welcome all applicants to fill out our online application as the first step in the process. Next, we ask for the following items to be emailed or faxed to us at (210) 805-3085.
- Transcripts: Educational transcript to date (may include multiple transcripts) including all course work, date class was taken, and final grade by school or program. Home schooled transcripts are accepted when all the above information is included.
- Recommendation letters: Two recommendation letters from non-family members attesting to the character of the student and including the connection with the student as well as the length of time the student has been acquainted with him or her. Recommendations could come from former teachers, instructors, coaches, pastors or community leaders.
- A one-page essay: All applicants are required to submit a one page, double-spaced essay as a requirement for admission. The content should be on one of the following topics:
- Why I want to attend UIW Preparatory
- What hobby I enjoy most
- My favorite book and why I like it
- School Approval Form: Only required if student attends another high school full-time.