Campus Police

Anonymous Report Form

Home  >  Campus Police  >  Anonymous Report Form

You may use the form below to report an incident to the University Police Department anonymously by leaving the contact information section blank. We take all information reported seriously.

However, if you wish to initiate an official police report, contact UIW Police at 210.829.6030.

To report maintenance issues, please click here.