FSOP Request for Library Reserves
Library (or personal) material may be placed on reserve for individual class use by submitting the following form. Please contact Christina Seeger, Pharmacy Librarian, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- Each faculty member assumes responsibility for materials on reserve in the Library under his/her name.
- Reserve materials must be in compliance with the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, United States Code), as exemplified in the official Copyright Policy adopted by the University of the Incarnate Word, and any subsequent acts passed by Congress.
MATERIALS ON RESERVE AT FSOP LIBRARY
- Personal or library-owned items may be placed on reserve.
- For COPIES of copyrighted items, the “Instructor’s Declaration Concerning Copyrighted Items on Reserve,” found on the shared drive, must be submitted
- Please allow 2 business days from time of request for items to be pulled and made available on reserve.
- At the end of the semester, items are removed from reserve for pick up or return to the collection.
- Reserve items may ONLY be requested by currently enrolled FSOP students.