The Graduate Council is responsible for
- the analysis and evaluation of existing and proposed graduate curriculum at the university;
- the study of national, regional and state trends in graduate education;
- the review of course offerings for relevancy and standards when submitted for inclusion in the graduate catalog;
- the study of library needs relative to curriculum; policies and standards related to admissions to and completion of graduate programs;
- the compliance and implementation of curriculum to SACS criteria; and
- the formulation and presentation to the Faculty Senate of such recommendations affecting practice or policy as necessitated by or otherwise deemed necessary.
Current membership, meeting dates and the curriculum development form and guidelines are available at the Faculty Senate website.
The Curriculum Processing Form for creating new, deleting, or modifying curriculum is available through the following link: Curriculum Processing Form
Find the Form Instructions here: Curriculum Form Instructions
Viewing or printing PDFs requires a PDF Reader. If you do not have a PDF viewer installed on your computer, you may obtain the free Adobe Acrobat Reader by selecting this link: