Visitors are welcome at the UIW Library during designated hours. All visitors must
check in at the Circulation Desk.
- Visitor privileges include:
- In-library use of resources located in the Reference and the Circulating collections.
- Borrowing books using a TexShare card.
- Use of guest computers (standup computer stations) in the Computer Research Area,
- Access to the guest wireless network by contacting the university’s Help Desk for
- Printing, copying and scanning is not available to visitors because network credentials
are required to use UIW Print system.
- Use of the library’s public areas for quiet study.
- Reference assistance secondary to UIW student and faculty needs.
- Visitors’ time in the library is limited to certain hours of the day (insert link
** Visitors are expected to abide by the Library Code of Conduct.
Please review our Policy for Library Visitors for more details.