Finding Materials with PRIMOSearch
PRIMOSearch is a search and discovery tool that identifies both local and remote resources (books,
audiovisual materials, articles and more). It presents search results in a relevancy-ranked
list. Begin searching on our homepage using the single search box titled ALL and refine
results with the advanced search feature. While some databases and e-journals provide
full-text, others include only the citation information, giving you what is needed
to make an interlibrary loan (ILLiad) request.
- Currently employees must use their employee ID to check out materials from the UIW
- UIW employees (UIW, IWHS, SACHS) may borrow eight books for three weeks.
- Employees may borrow three audiovisual items for 7 days (multi-part titles are counted
- More About Borrowing Materials.
Borrowing Materials from Other Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- Interlibrary loan (ILL) is a service that allows UIW users to borrow books and obtain
copies of articles not available in the UIW Library from other libraries throughout
the United States. Our interlibrary loan service is meant to provide UIW users with
the necessary materials for their education and research.
- The UIW Library has a reciprocal service that lends books and provides copies of articles
to users at other U.S. libraries. The provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law and individual
library policies regulate both lending and borrowing of library materials.
- More about Interlibrary Loan.