LOG IN TO YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT
- Use "My Account" to view and renew items that you have borrowed from the library.
You can also view fines and other information.
- Select the "My Account" link below or in the top right hand corner of the Primo Advanced
- Log in to your library account using your University of the Incarnate Word username
and password (the same as you would use to log in to MyWord or Blackboard).
VIEW & Renew items
- See a list of all items you have checked out by selecting "Loans" on the left hand
side of the page.
- To renew items, click on the box next to the item, and select "Renew Selected" or
- To look at the library's renewal policies, go to Renewing & Returns
fines & fees
- View any fines for items you have checked out by selecting "Fines & Fees" on the left
hand side of the page.
- To look at the library's fine policies, go to Fines and Fees.
blocks & messages
- Occasionally, a library user's borrowing privileges may be blocked or the library
may send a message to a library user. This information can be viewed by selecting
"Blocks & Messages" on the left hand side of the page
- You may change or update your address, telephone number, or email address by selecting
"Personal Settings" on the left hand side of the page.
- After selecting "Personal Settings," click on "Edit Details" below your personal information.
- After you have made any desired changes, click on "Update" to have these changes take