So! You have decided you want to attend UIW! Here's what you have to do now.
Transfer applicants are required to submit official transcripts from each institution attended, a completed application form, and the
application fee. Students with fewer than 24 college credit
hours are also required to submit an official high school
transcript (with SAT or ACT scores) or official GED scores.
Apply for financial aid
Apply for grants & scholarships
- Submit an Application
- By Mail
- If less than 24 college hours include:
- SAT and/or ACT Test Scores
(An official report must be received from the
testing center. You can request your score be sent
to UIW by listing our code when you register
for the exam. Our code for the SAT is 6303, and ACT
- G.E.D. scores (if applicable). If you have achieved the General
Equivalency Diploma, an official score report must be submitted.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Campus Interview/Visit
- Reserve your Spot!
This one-time $200 fee confirms intent to enroll
(Also called a Matriculation Fee)
Apply for on-campus housing
- List of UIW grants & scholarships
- The Jurren Sullivan Center for Fashion
Management awards several scholarships in the spring. The scholarships
are announced at The Cutting Edge Fiesta® Fashion Show. These
scholarships generally range from $500 to $1500. For a list of
scholarships which have been awarded in the past click here.
Students' medical records are confidential and maintained in the
Campus Health Center. All students living in on-campus residence halls
must have a current immunization record and health history record on
file with the Office of Health Services. Immunizations that are required
Copies of these immunizations and the
health history record must be provided to the Health Center before
students begin classes.
- proof of a tetanus booster within the last ten years
Mumps and Rubella vaccine #1 & #2.
- Meningitis Vaccination
- The influenza vaccine is also strongly recommended for all students living in the residence halls.
Attend New Student Orientation
- Immunization records can be mailed to:
Health Services CPO#30
San Antonio, TX 78209
- or emailed to: email@example.com
- Health history record may be filled out at the Health Services Office
- For additional information from Health Services