METLIFE - Work Life Assistance Program
Problems are just a part of everyday life. In addition to the benefits provided under
your MetLife Disability coverage, you and your household members now have access to
MHN’s Employee Work Life Assistance Program (WLAP) to help with the everyday challenges
of life that may affect your health, family life, and desire to excel at work. (WLAP
services are provided by MHN, Inc., which is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MetLife.)
Here are some highlights of the program:
- Face-to-Face and Telephonic
- Full-time employees and the members of your household are entitled to up to 5 counseling
sessions per incident, per individual, per calendar year. Your sessions may be conducted
via telephone or in a Counselor’s private office—the choice is yours. Call 844-763-8543.
- Work/Life Services - Counseling sessions and Web access are available for a variety
of work/life related issues
- Legal Concerns - Advice for family law, consumer issues, landlord/tenant disputes,
personal injury,contracts, and criminal matters.
- Financial Issues- Help for budgeting, credit issues and financial planning.
- Child & Elder Care Assistance- Help for assessing your needs, locating resources and
government payment options.
- Pre-Retirement Planning: Guidance for planning a quality retirement. Does not include
tax, investment, or legal advice.
- Employer Consultation Services: MHN coaches your employer about ways to help you cope
with daily challenges.
Call 844-763-8543 anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week or visit metlifeeap.com and enter the following user name: MetLife3-5 and password: guest.