Scheduling a Room in Nursing Bldg. (one-time/occasional use)
The Nursing conference rooms have small coffee break rooms, and food is allowed. For all other rooms please ask first.
- NB Conference Room 1 (142) holds 24
- NB Conference Room 2 (105) holds 16
- NBCl 216 holds 40
- NBMulti222 holds 30
- NBClsRm304 holds 30
- NBCIsRm305 holds 30
- NBClsRm312 holds 50
- NBCIsRm313 holds 50
Instructions for scheduling a reservation for the rooms in the Nursing Bldg.:
- Open Outlook on your desktop--Stay in "Mail."
- Select "FILE" (top left corner of Outlook's overall menu).
- Select "NEW."
- Select "Meeting Request."
- When the Meeting dialog box appears:
- put information in Subject,
- choose Start date & time and End date & time, and
- put in any other notes or comments in the box.
- Do not put anything in “To” or “Location.
- Select "Scheduling Assistant." This is where you should be able to see if the room is available on the date and the time you are requesting.
- Select "ADD Attendees" (usually located on the lower left of this screen). You will be taken to the Global Addresses. At this time, if you want, put the addresses of all whom you want to attend the meeting. You will have the option of putting them in Required or Optional.
- When finished selecting attendees, select OK.
- Now pick the meeting space you want to reserve:
- Select "ADD Rooms" (usually located on the lower left of this screen),
- select the room, and
- Select OK.
- Select SEND (usually located at the upper left of this screen). Please do not click on SEND unless the calendar shows that the meeting space is available on the requested day and at the requested time..
NOTE: Do not invite the room coordinator to attend your meeting. When you choose the room, the request automatically goes to the room coordinator.