Welcome to the Fall 2017 Semester!
Important first-time freshmen information:
- Please note that although you should complete and submit the questionnaire as soon
as possible, you will not be pre-scheduled for classes until an official meningitis
immunization record is uploaded and on file. Refer to the UIW Health Services website
– www.uiw.edu/health – for further instructions on how to submit the meningitis immunization record. We
encourage you to submit the record as soon as possible so we can complete your registration.
- Fall Pre-Scheduling begins on March 13, 2017
- In addition, we will not schedule you in classes until you have paid your confirmation (matriculation) fee.
- Conditionally admitted students may be limited in the number of semester hours they
can take during their first semester at UIW.
- Upon completion of the pre-scheduling questionnaire, you will be prompted to select
your desired orientation date. Please note, you will only be placed in your orientation
date once your confirmation fee is paid.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle McWilliams, at (210) 829-3931 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)