Access your financial assistance information anytime through BannerWeb. You can view requirements to complete your file, what you have been awarded, and when your aid
will be disbursed.
Click the button above to access BannerWeb and find the "Login to Secure Area" at
the bottom of the page.
- Enter your student ID (PIDM) as your User ID. Your student ID is listed on your award
(e.g. if your PIDM is W01234567, enter 1234567)
- Use your date of birth (MMDDYY) as your PIN.
You will be prompted to create a new PIN. If you enter your information wrong three
times, your PIN will disable. To reset your PIN, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 829-2721.
- Finding out what you have left to complete for your financial aid application:
- Select the Financial Assistance link
- Select "View Your Missing Documents" and enter the aid year (e.g. Jul 2019-June 2020)
- Access forms, complete and send documents, verify pending tasks
You may also securely upload files HERE