Financial Assistance

In Person Exit Counseling

Home  >  Financial Assistance  >  In Person Exit Counseling

In Person Exit Counseling Sign Up

Exit counseling is required for all students who have student loans and/or Federal TEACH grants (from UIW or other schools) who graduate, withdraw from school, or drop below half-time. To help you in this transition, our office would like to offer some tools and advice for successfully repaying your student loans.

This counseling will help you understand:

  • the total amount you owe
  • your rights and responsibilities as a borrower
  • your repayment terms and options
  • the name and contact information for you servicer (the company you will send payments to)

Complete the form below to confirm your attendance to one of the In Person Exit Counseling Sessions.

(000) 000-0000