- Submit an Application
- SAT and/or ACT Test Scores (An official report must be received
from the testing center. You can request your score be sent to UIW by listing
our code when you register for the exam. Our code for the SAT is 6303, and ACT
- G.E.D. scores (if applicable). If you have achieved the General
Equivalency Diploma, an official score report must be submitted.
- AP/Achievement or CLEP Test Score (if taken)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Campus Interview/Visit
- Pay your Matriculation Fee
This one-time $200 fee confirms
your intent to enroll
- Apply for financial aid
- Apply for grants & scholarships
- List of UIW grants &
- The Jurren Sullivan Center for Fashion Management awards several
scholarships in the spring. The scholarships are announced at The Cutting Edge
Fiesta® Fashion Show. These scholarships generally range from $500 to
$1500. For a list of scholarships which have been awarded in the past click here.
- Apply for on-campus housing
Students' medical records are confidential and maintained in the
Campus Health Center. All students living in on-campus residence halls must have
a current immunization record and health history record on file with the Office
of Health Services. Immunizations that are required are:
of these immunizations and the health history record must be provided to the
Health Center before students begin classes.
- proof of a tetanus booster within the last ten years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine #1 & #2.
- The influenza vaccine is also strongly recommended for all
students living in the residence halls.
- Immunization records can be mailed to:
Health Services CPO#30
San Antonio, TX 78209
- or emailed to: email@example.com
- Health history record may be filled out at the Health Services
- For additional information from
All first-time freshmen students are
pre-scheduled for courses. Please complete the online questionnaire and you will
receive your schedule within two weeks.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Challenge Exams
If you are required to take ENGL 0312 or MATH 0318 and feel you
should be placed in a higher English or Math course, call the Testing Center at
(210)829-3876 to schedule an appointment to take a challenge exam. To determine
your course placement, click here
All UIW students are expected to arrive for study at UIW with
appropriate laptop or tablet technology.