Collection: Evening Classics
I learned to sew when I was ten. Little did I know that it would lead me, all these years later, to the field of fashion design. I have been encouraged along the way by my father, Daniel Stewart and my husband, Rich. The inspiration for this collection is my three girls who love simple, classic fashion. I used silk dupioni, embroidered dupioni, silk chiffon and black silk charmeuse.
- Yellow embroidered dress with chiffon belt and collar.
- Red dress with two tiers that are peplums.
- Red dress with embroidered belt and matching jacket.
- Dress with yellow embroidered bodice and flared skirt with matching jacket and belt.
- Yellow dress with embroidered belt and Peter Pan collar.
- Red dress with chiffon overskirt and keyhole neckline.
- Yellow dress with two chiffon tiers and embroidered bodice.
- Red dress with two asymmetrical tiers, embroidered belt, and matching shawl.