Collection: “Elegant Acquaintance”
The concept of my collection was a return to modest femininity. I wanted to make garments that would show off how beautiful the female body can be without actually showing it. I have always had an attraction to the 1950s and everything about it. I especially loved the old Hollywood glam scene and wanted to put a modern twist on some classic pieces. It is a youthful, elegant line with many slender and A-line silhouettes. The main fabrics used will be taffeta with velvet flocking, cotton-polyester blends for the pants, velvet for the coat and organza for the sheer blouses. Details include pick-ups, beading and pleating.
- Pleated high-waisted trouser with a bow belt and a sheer collared puff sleeved
- Pencil pants with a sheer collared puff sleeved shirt and a lace up corset on top
- Strapless high-waisted mid-thigh pouf dress with multi layered sash
- Asymmetrical pencil dress with a half dress and layered poufs in back
- Mid-thigh un-even pouffed wool coat with large pouffed collar
- One piece pant suit with train