Collection: “Golden Winter”
The central theme of my outerwear collection is about bringing old fashion elegance to the present. My inspiration came from cinema’s 1940s leading ladies. My designs incorporate both the simple elegance and feminine attributes of this era. An A-line silhouette was used to create my vision. Coats were constructed with fur and wool to ensure warmth for cold climates and special attention has been given to the closures as well as the embroidered lining.
- Camel wool coat with red fox trim and leather straps
- Beige wool coat with maroon panels
- Beige coat with red embroidered lining
- Brown plaid with suede side panels
- Brown plaid with suede front panels
- Camel wool with fur side trims