Collection: “Japanese Tea Garden”
I have been inspired by the old customs of Japanese culture. I have admired the power of women through grace and elegant discipline. I believe beauty first begins outdoors as is brought up constantly in Japanese art. I have tried to pull in as much beauty from the outdoors as possible through print and trims using a 100% cotton. My collection is telling a short story from day to night of a woman that watches over two identical twins throughout the tea garden.
- Fitted bodice gold leaves embellished dress with draw string overlay in front
- Gathered top long dress with hanging kimonos train
- Fitted dress with trim and ebo, hanging sleeve on left with painted work
- Fitted dress with trim and ebo, hanging sleeve on right with painted work
- Gathered top floor length dress with embellishments
- Fitted bodice floor length dress with draw string over lay in back revealing mural